We’re so excited about having the first Asteroids Club meetings, we’re chipping in toward expenses for the first 10 events. All you have to do is host a meeting with at least 8 or 10 people in attendance, take pictures, save your receipts and write a blog post about the experience. You get all the fun of an Asteroids Club meeting and real money, up to $100. As if that weren’t incentive enough, we’ll also mail you (for the two co-hosts) two autographed copies of Jonathan Haidt’s The Righteous Mind: Why Good People are Divided by Politics and Religion. CLICK HERE to give us the scoop about your meeting. Okay, GO!
Sign up for Updates
Asteroids Club Reading Room
- Liberal Asteroids
- Conservative Asteroids
- Asteroids Club Meetings
- How To
- Moral Psychology
- Follow the Sacredness
- Elephants & Their Riders
Recent Blog Posts
- Asteroid lights up the sky in South America. Join the Asteroids Club.
- Open hearts, open minds
- Think Rome.
- Vibeing Franklin: Common concern builds new conversation
- “Aye, Caesar; but not gone.”
- Steve Seibert writing in the Tallahassee Democrat: We can seek a common ground
- Cheers to the differences
- A conservative governor on the liberal asteroid rising inequality
- Civic discourse ought to be just a little smarter than it is right now. Join the Asteorids Club.
- Join us for a cool new Online Townhall to identify asteroids
- Discovery News: Top 10 ways to stop an asteroid
- Adam Davidson on “a really solvable math problem”
- Steve Rattner, on why they’re “asteroids”
- On conspiracy theories
- Asteroid: America’s diminishing leadership role in the world
Make Asteroids Club Shop at CafePress